11/9/08


"The picture is of a place whose name i probably can't spell and am too lazy to look up but in close approximation is "meringsport". It's in South Africa but I'm even too lazy to find out where precisely. I took this picture 2 summers ago when i spent a month driving around SA with my South African boyfriend. We drove through the meringsport because he knows how much i love geology, and the rock structures along this (essentially mini canyon) are amazing. We'd parked the car and gotten out to look at a waterfall, this shot was taken on the way back. It's not the world's best picture, but I like it because it feels kind of cozy - cozy like rainy days and enclosed spaces... p.s. the files are all job or class related - 2L year of law school has turned me into a kind of one-dimensional person, at least from a desktop perspective" KM, USA