10/5/08


"Would you believe I actually did a little desktop cleaning yesterday? you should because I did. I'm actually amazed by the near uniform cleanlines of all the other desktops. are there cyber-maids out there I don't know about? the picture is sunrise in Northern Tanzania."
D.P., USA

"It is All Points West. Very fond memories... It's my work comp and I organized the icons so that they don't obstruct my view of the stage." F.H., USA


"I love the goofy dude in the lower left corner. What a joker." J.R., USA


"It's my grandaughter." K.S., USA


Taken from a public computer at SUNY Downstate Medical School. Brooklyn, USA.


"i took this photo in vienna. iti's the opera house. xoxo" A.M., USA


"Jessica told me I had to send you this." D.D.R.., USA


"The light is coming from a jukebox, but it reminds me of those old portraits where they would place a light in the fireplace and have the family stare into the 'flames'." J.R., USA


"Taken at a US soccer match at the world cup, 2006." A.S., USA


K.M.H., USA


Z.S., USA


J.P., USA


"This was a group effort at school. I showed some people my old driver's license where I look like Jesus and one dude goes. "You look exactly like Nicolas Cage in Con Air." We pulled up a photo in google images, got this desktop, and laughed our asses off. The best part is that we get lectures on that computer all the time and we get to see Nick Cage in all his glory on a huge screen
." J.R., USA